Terms and conditions
1. INCLUSIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
Full Board Meal (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and 2 time snacks)
Water, American Coffee and Tea
Dive Master – up to 4 dives/day;
Towels & bathroom amenities
National Park and Port Clearance Fees
Soft Drinks, Fresh Juice, Alcoholic Beverages & Espresso
Flights and Hotel before and/or after the cruise
Dive and snorkelling Equipment Rental
Airport transfers on embarkation & disembarkation days
Land based hotel transfers on embarkation & disembarkation days from designated area
Compulsory Crew gratuities 3$ per person per day
2. BOOKING, CANCELLATION & PAYMENTS
Situju7 will confirm a booking once we have received the payment as stated below:
2.1 Individual Bookings
- 40% deposit no later than 7 days after invoice is sent
- 60% balance no later than 90 days prior to boat departure day
- Full payment is required within 5 days for booking made less than 90 days before boat departure day
- If any of the payments are not received by the due date stated on the invoice, the reservation will be automatically cancelled without notice if no prior arrangements have been made. Then below cancellation policy will be applied
- 91 days or more deposit will be refunded less 10% administration fee
- 90 days or less no refund will be given
2.2 Charter Bookings
- First 15% non refundable deposit no later than 7 days after invoice is sent
- Second deposit of 35% no later than 150 days prior to boat departure day
- 50% balance no later than 120 days prior to boat departure day
- If any of the payments are not received by the date stated on the invoice, S77 can cancel the booking and below cancellation policy will be applied
- Cancellation made within 150 days and more, loss first deposit
- Cancellation made between 120 – 149 days, loss first and second deposits
- Cancellation made within 119 days and less, no refund will be given
2.3 Payment Method
All payments are required by wire transfer.
Payments must be performed as indicated in the invoice (no net of bank charges).
All Bookings and copy of payments have to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
BY REASONS BEYOND OUR CONTROL. We recommend that every passenger purchases comprehensive trip cancellation, accident, medical and baggage insurance prior to their departure.
EVACUATION INSURANCE. Evacuation Insurance is compulsory if you are diving on KLM Situju7.
We strongly recommend DAN INSURANCE. DAN (Divers Alert Network) are worldwide experts in diving related evacuations. DAN Insurance covers charges for the reasonable and customary cost of medically necessary services and supplies provided for the care and treatment of a Covered Diving Accident when prescribed, performed or ordered by a Physician, and includes: Hyperbaric Chamber Treatment; Physician’s Charges for Hyperbaric Chamber Treatment medical care and surgical operations; Ambulance transportation by ground, air or marine ambulance services to the nearest Hospital or Hyperbaric Chamber where prescribed care or treatment can be given; Hospital charges.
4. TRIP CANCELLATION
Situju7 will not be liable to refund any money when the client interrupts a trip. In cases of emergency such as personal illness or accident, Situju7 will assist in all necessary arrangements for the customer’s return journey. For such cases we recommend that agents advise their customers to purchase trip interruption insurance.
4.1 Reason caused by the customer
Situju7 reserves the right to cancel a booking if actions on the customer’s part give justifiable cause to do so. In such instance Situju7 will refund any payments already made. Further claims against Situju7 will not be accepted.
4.2 Force Majeure or other reasons
Situju7 reserves the right to cancel a trip for reasons of Force Majeure (i.e. natural disasters, epidemics etc.) or unavoidable acts of man (i.e. war, riots, strikes etc.). In the event of this happening Situju7 will inform agents and customers as soon as possible.
We do not guarantee same sex cabin shared. Single surcharge will be applied for guests who wish not to share cabin.
6. PASSENGER SUBSTITUTIONS
Passenger substitution will be allowed up to 3 days before the day of departure. The new passenger shall be subject to the policy of Situju7.
7. AMENDMENT FEES
The Company will charge the Customer 20% extra if the Customer changes his schedule within 60 days (including the 60th) before the departure.
8. LIABILITY WAIVER
A Liability Waiver is required to be signed by each guest prior to arrival to the boat and emailed or faxed to the reservations office. Original Waiver should be taken to the boat for handing to the crew. If you do not receive a copy of waiver with your invoice, please obtain a copy from Situju7 reservations office.
Arrival and departure flight details, evacuation insurance details and other manifesting information should be provided as they become available, but no later than 60 days from departure date.
10. ENROLLMENT FORM
KLM Situju7 will send you a Cruise Enrollment Form. Customers are required to fill out and complete the form in order to collect information required (personal data, food allergies, special needs, info about diving and dive insurance) and to send it back at the time of the final balance as indicated on the invoice.
11. CHARTER DEPARTURE AND DISEMBARKATION
A scheduled departure begins in the evening on DAY 1 and will finish on the last day. Diving ceases at lunch time on the day before disembarkation.
Guests remain accommodated on board until disembarkation on the last day.
Check by yourself if a Visa is required to enter in Indonesia by your Country. The passport must be valid for at least six months after the entry date and must be unbroken.